Flood Damage Has Ruined My Closter Home – Can It Be Salvaged?
SERVPRO’s Team of Technicians Provide Professional Emergency Water Mitigation That Restores Your Closter Home and Helps You Get Back to Normal
Seasonal weather brings storms and flooding that cause severe damage to Closter residences. Our technicians are available 24/7 to undo the havoc caused by heavy rains.
What kind of training do your technicians undergo?
To provide the proper techniques in treating flood damage in Closter homes, our technicians undergo intense training. They can assess a situation and put into action a water mitigation plan quickly. You can trust our Green Team to have accomplished the following:
• Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) – Cleaning and restoration industries follow the standards set by this certification. Our techs learn how to best deal with everything, from general water and fire restoration to mold remediation.
• Employee Certification Training – Technicians learn in-depth ways to deal with water restoration, carpet cleaning, and upholstery cleaning.
• Initial Franchise Training – Hands-on training that provides the needed experience to tackle the restoration customers need.
• Continuing Education & E-Learning – Ongoing training keeps the staff up to date on cutting-edge technology and new cleaning and restoration methods.
Giving You Back Your Home with Advanced Technology
After something as devastating as a flood, you want your life back. SERVPRO is committed to restoring your residence, enabling you to get back to work, family, and everyday life. We use advanced technology to mitigate the flood damage and clean all areas affected, even the areas you can’t see. These include:
• Moisture Detection & Measurement Equipment – Infrared cameras, hygrometers, and more provide information that determines where water is and how much saturation there is.
• Powerful Water Extraction Equipment – Both truck-mounted and portable pumps are employed. Our pumps can be gas-powered or submersible.
• Drying Equipment - Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull moisture out of the air, and heavy-duty air movers help everything try faster.
• Deodorizing Techniques – removes the smells that occur with water damage.
• Sanitizing Agents – making sure everything is as clean and decontaminated as possible.
We know catastrophes do not take vacations, and neither do we. We are available around the clock, including holidays.
Contact SERVPRO of Northeast Bergen County at (201) 244-0100 for quality flood damage service that is Faster to Any Size Disaster.